Thursday, October 6, 2011

Watching People Positive Description

     There I was, sitting outside.  Surrounded by friends.  Observing the people and events around me.  One one side, we have a smiling, red haired photographer taking pictures for whatever project she was working on.  She engaged in polite conversation to everyone she added to her roll.  Down the row of shining green benches, others sat quietly in contemplation as they studied their papers in the warm sunlight with the breeze blowing gently behind them.  Students walk out the doors, looks of contemplation as they leave with the new knowledge they gained today.  A bug flies lazily through the air before setting down gently on my notebook.  It soon took an unscheduled flight as I flicked it through the air with a hidden smile on my face.

3 comments: