Thursday, October 6, 2011

Watching People Negative Description

     Once again, I found myself sitting outside surrounded by people I hardly know.  Watching people I don't know at all.  A photographer was bothering people taking pictures and asking questions.  A few flat, green, metal benches down, some unlucky people were fighting against the constantly blowing wind to keep their papers in order while they read them.  The heat beating down on everyone outside was getting to be unbearable as several of them wiped the wet sweat off their foreheads.  Students plod out the doors, looks of worry across their faces as they wonder if they will pass this quarter or even understand what they just learned.   A large, disgusting beetle of some unknown kind landed on my notebook interrupting me from my observations.  It couldn't even show courtesy as it landed on its back after flying through the air.

1 comment: